What can I store ?
- Those precious cars & bikes
- That valuable boat
- Building materials like tiles, timber etc
- Archives – all those receipts and records that must be kept
- Furniture – if you’re thinking of down-sizing don’t sell your valuable items, store them
- Excess but important items cluttering up your home
- Hobby materials and cherished possessions
- Anything that’s not toxic, dangerous, explosive, flammable or illegal !!
- Individually alarmed units
- Recorded video surveilance
- Solid Brick construction
- Security Gate entry
What is the minimum time that I need to lease a unit for?
- The minimum storage term is one month
- You can stay as long as you like but if you can give one week’s notice prior to vacating that is most appreciated
- You will need to sign a storage agreement and the team at Bartrop Real Estate will help you
I am going overseas how do I pay?
- We can accept full payment in advance so you don’t need to worry while you are away
- We can accept a credit card authority and make the monthly payments for you
Is my unit clean?
- Each unit is cleaned between tenancies
- Baits stations are located in each unit and baits are renewed before the start of each tenancy
- We take EVERY precaution but suggest you INSURE your valuable possessions
- If it is valuable enough to store then it is valuable enough to INSURE!
- Insurance for your possessions is available through Bartrop Real Estate